Queue your own MTV channel.....God, I love you Spotify 🕺
Spotify FINALLY spending some £££ on Music Videos...or has the copyright run out on all of these and I'm actually an old duffer?!
either way I love it🤩
No reason you couldn't start a music vid "Jam" with it on in multiple rooms/homes with multiple friends adding to the playlist - now THIS is what the internet was made for 🙏
......apart from the J.B.'s - they are gonna be mortified by this......
German Angst 2023?!?!?!? WTF 🤦♂️😂
Maybe the buyers of German Angst albums...in fact, I recommend angst ridden audiophiles of all nations to try the real thing.....

Comments
Post a Comment
Only other verified members will be able to see & respond so go ahead, what are your thoughts? - or just hit ♥
Please be aware this is a free zone - if you're happy to be associated with it forever.....fire away!
ie, stick it up... if you'd say it to someone's face (without being sued/arrested!)